Monday, November 22, 2010

Travel Gear: Thanksgiving Weekend

I'm really looking forward to spending this holiday away in the company of my family and friends. Whenever I travel, I like to pack as efficiently as possible (a.k.a. stylish yet comfortable). Often, I revert to black because I find its the most versatile! But this has got me thinking about my perfect travel pieces...

The airplane can be uncomfortable (and static ridden...yuck), so its important to choose your outfit wisely. Like most, I try to wear my bulkiest pieces while on the plane so I don't have to waste room in my suitcase. For me, a large sweater is ideal - it can dual purpose as a pillow, it's super cozy, and easy-chic!  Pair that with shoes that are easy to slip off while on board, perhaps a cute accessory or two, and you're ready to jet!

Here are a few travel-friendly pieces I found on google's new shopping site, boutiques.com (which I'm loving, by the way! So easy and fun to browse!)


Shawl Collar Cardigan by T by Alexander Wang


Striped Sweater Coat by Vince


Oversize Sweater Coat by Marc by Marc Jacobs

Pair it with...

"Josephine"Clog by Dolce Vita

"Emmett" Boot by Frye

Floppy Fedora Hat by Rag and Bone

PS1 Lux Leather Bag by Proenza Schouler


"Railroad" Tote by Rag & Bone




Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment