Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Latest Crave :: Creatures of Comfort

This NYC hot spot has been dubbed by the New York Magazine as the "new Opening Ceremony". Boasting brands like Acne, MM6, Rick Owens, APC, Alexander Wang, A Detacher, No. 6, Surface to Air, and Rachel Comey, this place is like crack for the fashion addict.

The store space, at 205 Mulberry St., has a super chill vibe and the clothing is laid out in a way that invites you to touch and feel them. I'm all about being comfortable and fashionable at the same time, so no wonder I love this store. Each piece seems to be carefully selected because of its timeless and season-less characteristic, which helps quiet that voice inside me screaming "it costs how much?" Owner and buyer, Jade Lai, wins me over by showing me that sweatpants can still be super chic.


Rick Owens "Lilies" Capris



Check it - here.

No comments:

Post a Comment