Saturday, September 11, 2010

Latest Crave :: AllSaints Spitalfields

This is quickly becoming one of my favorites. They just recently opened one up 2 minutes away from where I live....Hallelujah!

AllSaints Spitalfields is a British brand started in 1994. They offer an amazing selection of womenswear, menswear, childrens clothing, accessories and some home decor as well. I am personally obsessed with the worn, washed look of their leather goods and the oddness of some of their silhouettes. I find their clothing to be very sexy, but not in the typically provocative way (which I also love!). Their collections have this fantastic rock-and-roll aesthetic and yet remains very wearable at the same time.

Here are a few images from their Fall lookbook, which can be viewed here.




And for those style-savvy men out there...




No comments:

Post a Comment