Saturday, September 18, 2010

Getting dressed in the morning has never been so fun!

I am a blackberry girl, and probably always will be. But this is so COOL! I just discovered there is an app for the I-phone that, depending on what city you live in, will take into consideration the weather forecast in the morning and put together an outfit for you to wear. If you like what you see, you can even find out where to buy certain items. It's called the "Feather Report" and it's free (for the I-phone...hmph). This is somewhat reminiscent of Cher's awesome outfit-finder-thing in the movie Clueless, and I'm loving it!

My biggest problem right now is the unpredictability of New York's weather (just the other day we had a mini-tornado roll through...yikes!) So this is something that I know I could definitely use on a day-to-day basis. Also, you can search outfit suggestions for future outings depending on weather, body type, and occasion.

A sample outfit put together by the Feather Report

What will they think of next?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment