Friday, September 3, 2010

End of one chapter means the beginning of another

I have been confused about blogging pretty much since I heard it existed....like what's the point? But now I realize how truly powerful and awesome it can be. I wanted to start this blog as a way for me to get my thoughts out... not that I'm saying my thoughts are so important the world needs to hear them!

I moved back to NYC after a long and fabulous summer in my hometown, Vancouver BC. I don't think it gets much better than summer in Vancouver. But I am relived and happy to be back in this crazy, hectic city and looking forward to the start of another school year. I can honestly say that I would not rather be anywhere else.

Although it might be a bit corny, redundant, cliche to say it - the end of one chapter always brings the beginning of another. And for me, that's my life here in the city. Bringing all my past experiences with me so that I may expand my body of knowledge and figure out the the F I want to do with my life!

So, here goes...

1 comment: