Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Denim: the fabric of my life

One of my style muses: Rachel Bilson


I'm pretty sure a day doesn't pass where I don't wear denim in some variety...okay maybe there's been a day. But that is how much I love to where jeans. It is my go to wardrobe choice without a doubt, because there is just so much you can do with it. Investing in denim nowadays isn't cheap - the price of a good pair of jeans could feed a small family for a week. However, in my opinion it is worth it. Although denim trends do come and go, you could get away with wearing the same pair of jeans for years and years.
So when you find that pair that fits you just right, snag it up!

Here's a video on Elle.com that I was featured in...hope it gets your denim juices flowing!


And check out this blog post about denim trends from one of my favorite fashion blogs, Refinery 29.

2 comments:

  1. hahah... love it! you're so stylish in it! sigh, wish i was as hip as you cc! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting with baited breath for your next article! hurryyyy!

    ReplyDelete